UPSTAIRS IS OPEN
As anybody who has visited over the past 7 months can attest to, we have made it our focus and responsibility to provide a quality experience that ensures we are promoting the health and wellness of our staff, our families, our friends, and our community.
After months of fine-tuning our new service model, seeking guidance from medical experts, modifying our HVAC system, and more, we are excited to once again welcome you back to our indoor space!
Obviously, things will be a little different - here is a glimpse of what it will look like:
- We only have tables upstairs and are keeping the patio tables for as long as people will use them. We encourage you to bring a blanket to keep you cozy! We have one table held downstairs for guests who are unable to use the stairs.
- Masks are REQUIRED anytime you are not seated at your table.
- No table-side service. We have a text-to-order system that has been working phenomenally, and you can also call in an order from your table. If you don’t have a phone, you are able to order at the bar.
- Seating is on a first-come basis. While you wait you are welcome to enjoy a beer on the patio or check out beautiful downtown Rockford - we will send you a text when your table is available.
- We love you, we mean it, and we can’t wait to see your beautiful masked faces.